Well-known Global Smartphone Company
(1) Collect the business requirements from different internal R&D functions and communicate with HQ on a regular basis;
(2) Manage cooperation projects initiated by R&D functions according to the company’s procedures and processes;
(3) Keep track of the Japan mobile consumer market and industry trend, analyze the competition situation and have good understanding of the future trends;
(4) Source new innovation and technologies with R&D teams and evaluate the value from commercial perspective;
(5) Lead the sourcing team to develop sourcing strategy: Specify the business requirements, align with the strategy of the internal R&D, develop the souring strategy in a targeted manner, gain the related technologies with best business models and reasonable price;
(6) Develop the supplier development plan and improve the cooperative relationship with value suppliers and identify new opportunities of cooperation;
(7) Monitor the execution of the procurement strategy: Monitor the execution of the procurement strategy, and regularly review, analyze, summarize, and modify the procurement strategy of the category.
1. Bachelor degree or above.
2. Strong negotiation skill, high integrity, high ethical principles, customer focus and team work.
3. Fluency in reading, listening, speaking, writing of Japanese and Chinese as the working language
4. Have sincere work attitude, sound business sense, outstanding analytical capability, good
communication and negotiation skills and details & Goal oriented.
5. Able to take short-term travels in Japan, China and other countries
Additional Job Information
If interested, please contact RGF Hr Consultant Jenny Zhong at:
D: +81-3-4400-2607 | M: +81-(0)80-8109-7988
RGF HR Agent
800 〜 1500 万円