Leading Global Manufacturer of Electronic Instruments
The main scope of this position is to achieve sales targets and operational objectives set for the assigned territory by managing and leveraging the sales team and activities through direct and indirect sales channels.
· Develop and manage the sales strategy and action plan based on corporate strategic orientations to achieve the yearly sales target on the assigned territory;
• Coach and manage the territory sales team through standard sales management activities such as lead/opportunity reviews, forecasts, customer visits, demos, training, etc.;
• Be actively involved in direct and indirect sales activities: master the technology, develop and maintain key-accounts, improve resellers/integrators network, collaborate and generate business opportunities with partners (3rd party software, robot manufacturers, 3D printing companies);
• Establish effective communication channels to maintain synergies between all services and departments;
• Manage all needed local operations (office management, human resources, administrative activities, etc.);
• Establish and manage sales and operations budgets;
• Hire new employees and realize performance/salary reviews;
• Support worldwide sales model and propose improvements.
• Ensure smooth flow of process
· Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering and Business Administration;
· 10+ years of relevant experience in technology sales and team management;
· Knowledge of Metrology market is a strong asset;
· Bilingual Japanese and English.
· Working knowledge of a CRM system;
· Traveling is mandatory. Expected level should be around 40-50%;
· Based in Ametek Tokyo office.
Additional Job Information
If interested, please contact RGF Hr Consultant Adinata Jahja at:
RGF HR Agent
1500 〜 2500 万円