As a Copywriter, Japan, you will produce written content for webpages, emails, social media, product packaging, advertisements, video scripts and print and digital placements. Adopting a self-starter approach, you’ll work both within the marketing team and cross-functionally to deliver on-brand, engaging content.
- Interpret and own Koala tone of voice, writing clear, persuasive and original copy through various iterations in response to project briefs
- Produce a step change in member engagement and interaction with various programs, including our website, blog and emails
- Build Koala’s editorial tone of voice and develop an impactful editorial calendar
- Identify and understand trends, issues and opportunities to develop copy/content solutions
- Collaborate with marketing team on social media strategy to develop a compelling content pipeline, writing briefs as necessary to request content creation
- Support larger campaigns and project work
- Keep up to date with Koala products and services, target audience, competitor activities, and Japanese pop culture and trends
- Ad hoc translation
Qualifications and Technical Competencies
- Native fluency in spoken and written Japanese and English
- Minimum 2 years experience of successful brand copy creation at agency, publisher or in-house
- Excellent creative writing skills with high level of attention to detail and impeccable use of grammar and punctuation
- Understanding of relationship between copy and design
- Knowledge of digital and social trends
- Demonstrated experience delivering creative, engaging and successful content and copy, from headlines and hooks to editorials and studies (short-form and long-form)
- Proven success thriving in fast-paced environments, where expectations for creativity, quality, collaboration and output were exceeded
- Sophisticated communicator, problem solver and influencer
- Respond well to pressure and feedback
- Commercial mindset: excellent time management and ability to manage multiple stakeholders and deadlines.
- Comprehensive understanding of SEO principles, with ability to apply them to optimising web content
- Ability to analyse website traffic, performance metrics and data to improve copy
- Proficient with web analytics tools
- Competitive salary
- Free Koala products & discounts for family and friends
- Flexible working arrangements available
- Beautiful office in WeWork with lots of food and drinks!
- Casual Friday everyday (shorts and t-shirt friendly)
- Trips to the main Australia office
Important Note: Only resumes in English will be considered.
日本東京〒106-0032 東京都港区六本木１丁目４−5, ARK Hills South Tower 地図
Koala Sleep Japan KK
550 〜 650 万円