■企業概要 - The Company:
The world's largest medical and travel security services firm, which count nearly two-thirds of the Fortune Global 500 companies as clients. The Company specializes in medical assistance, travel security advice and information, emergency services, healthcare, evacuation and repatriation services. The company was founded in 1985 to provide medical, travel security advice and assistance to organizations with people living and travelling abroad. Operates from over 1,000 locations in 90 countries and take around 5 million assistance calls every year.
■職務内容 - The Position: Contract
Manage all aspects of IT operational support across the country, including local area and wide area networks (voice/data), operating platforms and all associated servers, hardware, power & facilities to ensure service quality to end-users/clients is maintained at high levels. Main areas of responsibilities include:
• Ensures all day-to-day IT operational & helpdesk activities are carried out in a timely and reliable way.
• Maintain a strong operational relationship between IT Operations and business stakeholders within the country to understand and address business IT requirements.
• Working collaboratively with the Global/Regional IT organization, implement appropriate solutions to ongoing operational business needs.
• Own & Drive Disaster recovery planning & testing
• Monitoring of IT service delivery levels and business satisfaction to ensure a high standard of quality and availability.
Client Devices: Hands on management of PC/notebook, peripherals, mobile devices and audio/visual equipment
Server: Hands-on management of Servers (Physical and ESX)
Storage: Understanding of RAID and can handle physical disks
Backup/Recovery: Hands-on management of backup/recovery using Symantec and/or Veeam and handle offsite storage of tapes
Telephone System: Familiar with telecommunication technologies (E1, T1, Analog, DID, Toll-free etc) and Call Center functionalities like call routings and voice recording
Local Area Network (LAN): Physical management of Cisco switches and practice good cable management
Wide Area Network (WAN): Understand concepts of MPLS and Internet lines
Remote Computing: Facilitating VPN dial in tools like Junos Pulse and Okta Verify
Data Center: Practice good Data Center management to ensure a clean server room with optimal working environment
Security: Experience in managing virus outbreaks and rolling out virus signatures. Familiar with S/MIME email encryption certificate
Messaging: Managing of MS-Exchange mailboxes and Skype for Business
Application Support: Provide initial application troubleshooting for applications
License Management: Ensure all software installed are managed and legally licensed
Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery: Design and develop Business Continuity
IT Help desk
RGF HR Agent
450 〜 500 万円