Since becoming independent in 2007, we have grown into a global Fintech company with over $4 billion in revenues and are recognised as an invaluable partner for the world’s leading companies and financial institutions. We drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimising efficiency and generating revenue growth. We handle millions of trades a day involving trillions of dollars, support communications that reach 75% of North American households and manage shareholder voting in 90 countries.
• 3+ years previous experience supporting sales department in a high pace software sale environment.
• Organizational skills to make procedural decisions and ensure that deadlines are met.
• Understanding and familiarity of Middle and Back office processing
• Analytical skills to analyze data, complete research, diagnose and solve technical problems.
• Ability to understand business processes and business problems
• Ability to understand data relationships and how data can be used to solve business problems
• Ability to multi-task and be able to represent multiple subjects and products
• Ability to understand and capture technical requirements
• Ability to develop a broad awareness of the client's technical architecture and emerging technologies with enough knowledge to determine what is and is not possible.
• Production of responses to Requests for Information and Requests for Pricing.
• Work with Sales Personnel to provide product, business and technical knowledge in support of pre-sales activities.
• Ability to liaison with Product Managers and Development teams to understand details of product direction and design and communicate information back to sales organization.
• Strong verbal communication skills to clearly explain complicated business and technical concepts.
• High level of presentation skills that displays both confidence and professionalism to the customer. Must be able to project a confident and professional image at all times when dealing with customers and manage their expectations.
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to travel up to 60%
Additional Optional Requirements:
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience in Pre-Sales for system solution.
• Competent knowledge of at least one or multiple relational database management systems
• Knowledge of SQL and ability to write complex queries.
• Technical knowledge in Enterprise Servers, Storage Solution, Backup and Recovery Solution, UNIX, Windows, Networking, Hardware, mission Critical- High Availability Concepts.
• Experience with a 3rd party reporting tools i.e. Tableau, Crystal Reports, Business Objects, Actuate or Brio
• Technical knowledge of Java as a programming language is a +
• Previous experience with reconciliation product
Additional Job Information
ENGLISH AND JAPANESE MUST !!!
RGF HR Agent
700 〜 1500 万円