In this company, they transform imagination into inspiration, using the best technology and design.
Their team of skilled engineers work with the latest deep learning and machine learning technology to offer practical and real-world solutions to their clients who are corporations that are leaders in their industries.
They offer their clients not only their technical expertise but also their AI Project Management know-how to accelerate innovation in their companies.
• Location: Tokyo
• Employment Status: Full-Time
• Lead AI implementation in Japan by working alongside top companies and working alongside talented engineers
• Work as a team to solve challenging problems and create new business opportunities using AI with the clients.
• Based on client hearings and data provided, determine realistic solutions, development methods, and project goals.
• Work as a team to quickly develop working proof of concepts while documenting progress to help project managers communicate effectively with clients.
• Deliver working solutions on time and within budget by working closely with project managers and the engineering team.
• Combine existing knowledge with the latest technologies and methodologies to creatively identify new solutions and drive internal R&D.
• BS/MS in Computer Science, similar technical degree, and with 3+ years of
work/research experience involving machine learning with a focus on image recognition
• Strong knowledge of Python and using open source tools like Tensorflow and PyTorch
• Proven experience applying image recognition models in real-world settings.
• Business level communication or higher in English.
• Ability to think and explain ideas and designs logically.
• PhD degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
• Experience embedding AI into web or mobile applications.
• Experience planning and gathering requirements from clients.
> Conversational level communication or higher in Japanese.
> Experience planning or proposing new projects or services.
> Experience managing websites or apps.
> Experience working in a startup.
Additional Job Information
• People that are curious, quick learners, and take initiative to achieve results in a fast-paced environment.
• People that can empathize with the customers and the end users to develop solutions for their problems.
• People that can think independently and are a team player.