An Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services.
The career opportunity is with our sales team in Japan. The Account Director (AD) is accountable for Sales/Revenue growth in key accounts in the Pharamasceuticles industry. An AD builds and maintains strong relationships with the clients (including CIO level relationships), increases market share in the accounts and improves penetration. This role is dominantly sales-focused.
• Identify opportunities for growth in new and existing accounts and lead account strategy and planning.
• Develop and strengthen relationships with decision-makers and influencers in the customer organizations and drive penetration in various functions including outside CIO.
• Leverage our companies unique value proposition to shape opportunities for the customer and increase the share of revenues from single source deals.
• Lead proposal development, negotiation and commercial terms for large deals.
• Regularly monitor sales trends, market dynamics and incorporate into existing account strategy and plan.
• Also drive collections. Increase market share and also share of wallet with the customer.
• Push for higher value/value-added services and solutions to the customer in line with our offerings.
• Capture and create integrated opportunities with end-to-end solution delivery requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES
• Master or Post Graduate education in Management / Finance / Business preferred.
• Minimum 10 years of progressive experience in the Information Technology space, with prior background in the Pharamasceuticles industry.
• Experience in sales, pre-sales, delivery management, transition management
• Proven track record within IT Business 2 Business (B2B) solution sales (responsibility minimum 7-8 million USD annually).
• Account Management experience as well as strong expertise in the areas of project management, contracts management, and project financial management
• Strong client expectation management and advisory skills in complex client organizations that are undergoing transformation and ability to smartly navigate a multi-vendor competitive environment.
Additional Job Information
If interested, please contact RGF Consultant Ryan Filiatrault at:
D: 03-6820-0388 | M: 03-6422-4400
Sales Manager (Pharmaceutical)
RGF HR Agent
1000 〜 1500 万円