Join the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm.
Grow your professional career with a company that derives its strength from diversity, a healthy work-life balance, and flexible working.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly creative individual to join as the Assistant Pursuit Designer in Tokyo.
You will be responsible for producing creative, highly engaging print and digital deliverables, utilizing the latest marketing and design/digital technologies across the business line. You will partner closely with your team to drive the quality, consistency and creativity of internal clients' business development efforts.
▪ Develop visually compelling presentations, proposals, and other marketing deliverables with strong, cohesive themes and structures.
▪ Remain up to date on design trends, while designing in a variety of styles.
▪ Achieve excellence in your approach to aesthetics and push the boundaries of what we can achieve using PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Cloud and other tools.
▪ Partner closely with the business to conceptualize key messages from brief to execution.
▪ Support the creation of Capital Markets’ new Pursuit Management intranet site, presentation toolkit, and pitch library.
▪ Integrate photography, video, and new digital technologies into Capital Markets’ business development and marketing efforts.
▪ Business-level Japanese and English.
▪ Robust work ethic and key team player; capable when under pressure.
▪ Creative experience and a portfolio demonstrating visual design capabilities.
▪ Good design skills and a strong understanding of visual storytelling.
▪ Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office; preferably a PowerPoint “super user”, or has desire to learn.
▪ Strong attention to detail.
▪ Strong interpersonal skills and cultural sensitivity.
▪ Ability to work flexible hours if required to support critical deadlines.
▪ Any creative background welcome but must be supported by a portfolio/examples of work.
▪ Photography, Digital Publishing, Animation, Video Editing, GIS, VR, and/or 3D experience a plus.