One of the top tier companies in the pharma industry.
You will be in charge of supporting the budget planning and budget management for all R&D departments. You will optimize the R&D investments based on medium- to long-term strategies, and come up with financial plans that maximize the value of it.
- Understanding the situation of the organization in charge (including overseas) and supporting budget planning and budget management
- Understanding the status of the R&D project in charge and supporting budget planning and budget management
- Aggregation and reporting of consolidated R&D expenses
- Planning and promotion of consolidated R&D budget / forecast formulation process (including system management)
- Medium- to long-term planning
- 3 years of practical experience in financial analysis (especially cost-effectiveness and resource allocation based on budget planning)
- Knowledge of financial theory (especially management accounting and business value evaluation)
- native Japanese and business level English skills for overseas communication (meetings, negotiations, etc.)
Additional Job Information
- Remote work available
- You can work either from the Tokyo office or Osaka office
For more information please contact Rahel Masaeli at firstname.lastname@example.org, or on +81-3-4400-2643.