Our client is one of Japan's most recognizable group of companies who have truly revolutionized their industry. With over 80 years of dynamic growth and innovation within Japan and beyond, they are well-positioned to maintain their current market leadership. They are currently on the lookout for an exceptional candidates to join them as their Financial Controllers to oversee respective business units that are continuing to grow.
The company is currently looking for an experienced professional in Accounting to be based in their HQ.
- Maintain financial reports, records, and general ledgers
- Perform month end close, assist with audit and variance analysis
- Preparing and analyzing budgets; and perform general bookkeeping
- Responsible for billing activities, such as accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Ensuring all records are GAAP compliant
- Preparation of monthly account reconciliations for balance sheet accounts.
- 5+ years experience in an Accounting role
- BA/Bsc in Accounting
- SAP or any related ERP Systems experience
- Solid excel skills with analytical mind-set