A leading Global solar module manufacturer is hiring Marketing Manager
Top band in the market.
The Marketing manager is responsible for the Localize the global marketing strategy, Planning, implementation and management a range of marketing activities in Japan to promote company's brand, products, solution and services.
• Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns, including website, marketing database, email, online campaign and social media. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing activities/campaigns, and assess against goals (traffic and conversion). Design, build and maintain our social media presence across all digital channels in line with Brand Guideline.
• Keep close communication with HQ Brand Management team, Global Digital Marketing team and local web agencies to follow the global digital marketing strategies, and localize the Global Digital Marketing platform in Japan.
• Plan and develop collaterals (catalog, flyer, CSR Report, Corporate Profile and pamphlet both in paper format and digital format) to promote products/solutions and brand presence.
• Work with relevant partners in HQ, other countries and customers to provide appropriate supports both in tangible and intangible ways like providing PPT, Project Information, etc.
• Support implementation of events and other marketing activities of Company.
• Create and Process PO and Keep books (excel sheet) for marketing budget
• Help marketing team members upon necessity
• BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline preferred.
• 5+ years’ experience in B2B & B2C marketing required. Experience in solar, electronics or home appliances industry is a plus. Digital marketing experiences is a big advantage.
• Good knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus.
• Experience in Marketo tool is a plus.
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
• Experiences in event and promotion planning and implementation are preferred.
• Strong communication skill and problem solving skill.
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
• Exceptional writing and editing skills in Japanese and English to create new contents. (press release, blog, mail magazine, etc)
• Strong sense of personal responsibility and ownership of work.
• Languages: Native Japanese speaking, English proficiency (TOEIC 850~) required, and Chinese proficiency preferred.
• Ability to travel to customers and internal meetings or events (national and/or international).
Additional Job Information
This role is located in Tokyo, reporting to HQ and CEO of Japan
日本その他Japan - Kyoto 地図