Global Gaming Services and Localization Vendor
• Manage and develop plans of special projects, events, and reports. This highly visible role is responsible for carrying all IT infrastructure, IT standards, policies, and procedures as well as best practices documentation in line with compliance and security requirements.
• Develop and implement effective communication strategies with local management, meet clients’ security and privacy expectations and ensure feedback to IT regional team.
• Lead and manage the local IT team including; hiring, mentoring, training, feedback and performance evaluations, assigning and monitoring work quantity and quality, manage schedules for appropriate coverage of a 24 X7 operation, ensure IT road-map projects are aligned with client’s expectations and production teams.
• Management of service delivery and monitoring compliance to SLA standards within the ServiceDesk environment, with a focus on maintaining inventory of hardware and software, monitoring compliance and remediation of vulnerabilities.
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Fun working environment
• Working with the biggest names in the gaming industry
• 15+ years of technical experience in IT Infrastructure & Operations role or similar.
• 5+ years of experience in IT Management role or similar.
• A relevant Bachelor's Level Degree in IT computer science
• Direct work experience in a service level management capacity, or senior project management capacity, including all aspects of SLA development and execution.
• Strong knowledge of ITIL.
• Strong background in IT Services with an emphasis on service desk management.
• Strong planning and organizational skills involving the ability to manage multiple work streams effectively.
• Solid understanding of a complete IT infrastructure.
• Solid understanding of networking concepts such as DHCP, DNS, Routing, etc.
• A keen interest in new technologies and open source
• Knowledge in Infrastructure automation, build automation and deployment automation
• Adept at conducting research into service-related issues, best practices, models, and methodologies
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
• Any IT Infrastructure or ITIL focused certifications are a plus.
• Experience in the videogame industry is a plus