Membr is an innovative and growing provider of gym software. We're dedicated to our vision of motivating, educating, and inspiring people to a healthier lifestyle through the use of our member centric fitness platform, and back up the products and solutions we offer with a high level of personalised customer service. We are a passionate, honest, and hard-working team, and due to our recent international expansion, are looking for a like-minded individual to join our friendly, modern place of work.
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Technical Support Agent in Tokyo to work alongside our Japan ground team and our UK technical team. Your main role will be to provide second line technical support, responding to requests both internally from client services and externally from our partners. These requests will range from exporting data from the system, running MySQL queries, setting up access control, troubleshooting issues, and articulating these to the development leads. The ideal candidate will have a genuine interest in both computing and IT and have a desire to develop and improve their knowledge.
In return for your hard work and dedication you will have the opportunity to help shape and influence this rapidly expanding company and make a real impact in a progressive and forward-thinking business.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Good problem solver with a drive for action and outcomes
- Clear and concise written and spoken communication skills in Japanese and English
- Experience of using MySQL
- Proficiency in using spreadsheet tools
- Pragmatic and flexible with ability to handle challenging situations, remain focused and always have customer care at the forefront of what you do
- Self-confident and proactive in communicating with people at all levels
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Technically minded
Language: Japanese(Fluent), English (Business)
Additional Job Information
DESIRABLE SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Previous client services experience
- Knowledge of Restful API’s
- IT related degree
- MongoDB experience