Multinational Automotive Supplies Manufacturing Company
Key Account Manager responsible for growing their Japanese accounts at Honda, acquire new projects, responsible for application engineering, commercial negotiations and conduct project management.
1. Acquisition of New Projects
Actively pursue new business opportunities in line with the strategic targets set by the Key Account, by collecting information in early stages of the sourcing activities; Generate sales opportunities. Investigate target prices, demand and business potential. Collect technical trends. Monitor competitors’ activities.
2. Sales and Application Engineering
Conduct application engineering activities. Duly represent the company at the customers for contractual negotiations, pricing and other important technical or commercial subjects.
3. Project Management
Manage awarded projects, using the established product development process in order to have smooth product development and production preparation within pre-established project schedules. Maintain reporting, information and communication flow with all relevant internal departments as well as customers, locally or overseas.
4. Customer Relationship Management
Establish long term relationship to the customer and strengthen contact network within different customer’s organization levels in order to be considered a strategic supplier of high technical competence.
- University degree: degree in department of science engineering or machine engineering is preferred
- At least automotive sector 5 years experiences at Supplier or Japanese OEM makers
- 5 years of experience cumulated in areas such as Project Management, Business Development, Sales and/or Business Segment
- Technical background is mandatory
- Self-dependent, good communication and coordination skills
- Languages :
English: Business level with negotiation practice, fluency in speaking, writing and reading
Sales Account Manager in Passenger Vehicles
RGF HR Agent
800 〜 950 万円