Global American multinational technology company focuses in e-commerce, cloud computing, and artificial intelligence. Largest e-commerce marketplace and cloud computing platform in the world as measured by revenue and market capitalization.
This position will own the customer experience related to availability of client's in - house products as well as accessories. He/she will be a part of product management team, working closely with manufacturing, supply chain, vendors, fulfillment centers to make sure that we have adequate inventory of devices/accessories and that customers get the world class delivery experience they expect. A successful candidate will be expected to think and act both strategically and tactically. He/she will be analytical, customer centric, resourceful, team oriented, an effective communicator, and will have an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines co-working with various stakeholders including marketing, finance, supply chain and operations team.
In this role, you will support the in-stock and inventory management efforts. As client expands the digital device business, accurate demand forecasting and inventory planning is critical to serving their's customers. Client needs to have the products that customers wants, when they want it.
• Support defining, measuring, executing on an inventory plan and availability business goals of the Devices group. Build best practices and processes to effectively manage our in-stock position and process for placing replenishment inventory commitments.
• Improve inventory management processes over time, including improvement in inventory availability, increasing inventory efficiency, identifying buying systems improvements and improving overall supply chain efficiency.
• Improve visibility of inventory systems by designing appropriate reporting and communicate in-stock plan to partners in demand planning, finance, supply chain and customer services.
• Work with the Fulfillment Center and Capacity Planning teams to create an efficient end-to-end planning process that allows client to be nimble and capture demand upside, ensuring products are always in stock in the warehouse with immediate shipment available to customers.
• Issue POs and automate process as much as possible.
• Support the maintenance, updating, and validating forecasts with the latest internal and external data to continually improve accuracy of forecasting.
• Support planning for future demand events by working with teams coordinating merchandising and publicity events.
• Support 3rd party seller for extended warranty on launch, monthly financial activities include payment process, and troubleshooting if necessary.
The right candidate is fearless but thoughtful in the pursuit of results and thrives in a high energy environment where tactical and strategic activities are expected to be driven in parallel. Keys to success in this role include demand planning and inventory management experience, exceptional analytical skills, sound judgment, and outstanding communication skills. You will be able to extract valuable insights from data and be able to clearly communicate appropriate triggers and actions.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or a Supply Chain/Operations discipline
• 5+ years supply chain, inventory management, retail and/or project management experience
• Strong analytical abilities, and high proficiency creating and managing advanced models in Microsoft Excel
• Possess good business judgment, strong written and oral communication skills, a practical, common sense approach to getting things done, and a high attention to detail
• Strong verbal and written interpersonal skills; ability to work successfully with business partners and across Amazon in both Japanese and English (Writing documents, e-mails, phone and video conferences).
• Able to use formal and informal influencing skills across cross-matrix organization
• Native Japanese and Business English Skills
• Data analysis skills with experience with creating and using data repositories to create a clear picture of in-stock position
• Experience working with IT professionals and process improvement techniques such as Kaizen, Lean Manufacturing or Six Sigma
• Able to use analysis tools like SQL and Excel Solver for optimization and simulation
• Retail, wholesale, or manufacturing business experience - a strong plus
• MBA with a quantitative focus, or advanced degrees in Operations Management, Mathematics/Engineering - a plus
Additional Job Information
Yandy Low/ SCM Division
Sr. In - Stock Manager
RGF HR Agent
900 〜 1400 万円