Based in Switzerland, the company is a market leader in Dental Prevention and has set new standards in the design, manufacturing and sales of devices used for dental treatments.
The company has opened a branch in Japan in 2017 and since then has triple in size and revenue.
The reason? Products benefit from a tradition of flawless Swiss precision and craftsmanship!
Are you interested in a fast growing start-up-like global company in Healthcare? Do you want to fast-track your career? Then EMS might be what you are looking for.
In this position, you will be in charge of the customers in his/her given territory: visit dealers and clinics, make demos, show the products and close the sales along with dealers.
Note that based on your experience and salary level, you may start at a manager level (senior sales).
Among your responsibilities:
- Closely follow up of the dealer activities (training, challenge, co-travelling);
- Define and maintain business relationship with major dental institutions;
- Participation to the regional events;
- Develop and adjust the training courses dedicated to the dentists and dental hygienists;
- Develop and adjust the training courses dedicated to the local dealer sales reps.
- Select, organize and participate to congresses and exhibitions;
- Relationships and negotiation with local dealers;
- Provide reports about sales, marketing events, orders/tenders, relevant information about markets, clients, competitors on the monthly base;
- Provide information from the market to support internal social media team;
- Constantly update company CRM system to improve workflow and marketing campaigns;
- Cooperate with Marketing team to adjust central marketing projects to the local needs;
- Cooperate with After Sales Service team to provide best possible service for the customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have 4 of the following criteria:
- Bachelor or Master degree in business administration or a related field;
- At least 3 years successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets;
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization;
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close;
- Strong business sense and industry expertise;
- Great communication skills Japanese;
- Good understanding to Japanese business manner;
- Excellent in mentoring, coaching and people management skills