500+ specialists, 70+ markets, 1,600+ clients across EMEA, APAC and the Americas regions. Join RTB House - a global company that provides state-of-the-art marketing technologies for the top brands worldwide.
What you will do:
- have full responsibility for RTB House performance in the Japanese market, regarding sales;
- implement both short-term and long-term market development strategy;
- identify business expansion opportunities, analyze market potential and target new business of the highest value;
- establish sales objectives and project expected sales volume and profit within the managed territory;
- maintain sales volume and adjust selling activities in line with the market situation;
- build effective networks across business areas.
- 5+ years of experience in direct sales;
- experience working in online environment (preferably e-commerce) on Japanese market;
- experience in working in a multinational environment;
- extensive knowledge of e-commerce and online advertising markets in APAC region;
- knowledge of performance marketing, programmatic buying, and RTB model;
- demonstrated ability to forecast sales and build sales plans;
- ability to understand customers’ needs and requirements and translate these into profitable solutions for both the customers and the company;
- demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders;
- an entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to develop the business;
- self-motivation, initiative, and high energy;
- creative problem-solving skills;
- strong time management skills;
- native Japanese, fluency in English (C1 level).
We offer the chance to work:
- in an engaging role in a new fast-growth project;
- in a fully responsible, high potential position with our business in Japan;
- with a chance to be a part of a team which shapes the future of online marketing globally.
Please apply at: https://www.rtbhouse.com/career/#!/jobs/oLq15fw1
日本東京MG Meguro Ekimae Bldg. 2-15-19, Kamiosaki Shingawa-ku, Tokyo 地図
Business Development Manager