Market leader in data centers, it is an opportunity to work with some of the biggest cloud providers in the market such as AWS, Azure, Oracle and Google cloud.
The company provides a global environment and great work-life balance. Due to the current growth rate of the cloud computing industry, this company is going through a hyper growth stage which also push you career to grow in terms of learning opportunities and financial stability.
• Researches accounts and identifies key personas
• Acquires Key/Targeted Personas through a variety of available tools
• Generates interest, qualifies leads and creates pipeline growth via phone calls, emails and social media in assigned territory
• Develops leads to stimulate business development, coordinating second level meetings/calls for Account Executives
• Leverages teammates (Managers, Inside Sales Associates and Account Executives) to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging in order to drive opportunities and prospecting activities
• Monitors social web for sales opportunities and leads
Cross-Functional Team Coordination
• Follows up on campaigns and provides detailed feedback on the success of each campaign to our Sales Management Team and Marketing Managers
• Actively participates on Regional Sales Team calls/meetings
• Engages with Marketing for Regional Events support
• Records and documents all calls, emails, meetings, tours and activities in SFDC
• Reports on weekly results, both qualitative and quantitative
Building Customer Relationships
• Establishes relationships with key stakeholders in assigned accounts and prospects
• Bachelor degree in any discipline with a strong passion to develop a career in sales.
• Business level English is preferred
Opportunity Development rep
500 〜 650 万円