smartTrade Technologies is a software company providing electronic trading solutions. Our clients are investment banks, stock exchanges, brokers and hedge funds. smartTrade enables the management of financial workflows in real-time between different market participants.
smartTrade’s cutting-edge technology allows our clients to optimize their trading workflow while lowering total cost of ownership.
Join us to be part of an innovative and global company with offices in London, Milan, Aix-en-Provence, Geneva, New York, Singapore, Tokyo and Tunis. You will contribute to the ambitious development plan of the company.
We are looking for Sales Executives for our Tokyo office.
With the growth of its activities, smartTrade Technologies is seeking talented, enthusiastic and motivated Sales Executive to join our highly skilled sales team. Reporting to the Global Head of Sales and interacting with international sales, pre-sales, professional services, product management and other team members, this is an exciting opportunity for professionals looking to enhance their career within a market leading organization.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Primary focus is on the identification, qualification, management and closure of new sales opportunities across both existing customers and new prospects using the MEDDIC methodology.
• Responsible for creating and driving sales opportunities through the sales process.
• Leverage critical resources across the organization to support the sales process, including communication with regional smartTrade offices.
• Responsible for taking ownership of customer issues, focusing on providing them with the most advantageous solutions
• Use of initiative - anticipating requirements and pro-actively seeking ways to add value for customers
• Manage relationships with regional sales directors clearly and consistently communicating account and pipeline progress.
• Assist in coordination of trade shows, conferences and other industry events.
• Travel required.
• Experience selling enterprise solutions, ideally SaaS/FinTech solutions.
• Experience with sales methodologies (such as MEDDIC).
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Outstanding work ethic
• Analytical and problem-solving abilities with attention to detail
• Passionate about delivering high quality service to customers, with focus on continuous improvement
• A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university. A master’s degree and/or applicable professional certifications are bonuses.
• Fluent in Japanese/ Conversational in English.
• Type of contract: permanent
• Location: Tokyo, Japan.
4 stage process. 1st stage: phone screen, 2nd stage: Interview with Head of Sales, 3rd Stage: Interview with HR, 4th stage: Interview with CEO.
日本東京Otemachi Park Building 6F, 1-1-1 Otemachi Chiyoda-ku 地図