• Our mission is to build a society brimming with teamwork.
They offer the flexibility you need to work within a supportive, motivated, teamwork-driven environment.
• Developing software solutions that bring diverse individuals together in more collaborative and effective workspaces since 1997,
they have adopted the principle of "100 people, 100 workstyles."
We are one of Japan's most successful tech firms, with its four key products, used daily by over 115,000 companies and non-profits worldwide.
• As we continue to expand globally, they are looking for individuals from all walks of life with unique and diverse life stories and life experiences.
We are seeking experienced backend engineers who are responsible for developing backend systems for our new Identity and Access Management product.
We hope to enhance the value of our collaboration software with the new product and allow our customers to experience better teamwork.
It also works as an identity provider for other cloud services for single-sign-on.
We will use technology such as OAuth2/OIDC, gRPC, Kubernetes, and distributed databases to build the backend of the new product.
As an experienced backend software engineer, you will design the API consumed by the frontend as well as other backend services and implement highly reliable and scalable systems.
You will be responsible for building continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) pipelines. In the early stage,
you will also be responsible for running the services on AWS or GCP and dealing with incidents.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Create and maintain design and specification documents of backend services
• Implement backend services using mainly Go, to be consumed by the frontends and other services
• Build CI/CD pipelines and write automated tests
• Run and operate the backend services on AWS or GCP
• Attend regular meetings held every Friday morning (JST)
・5+ years of experience working in development roles in software engineering
・Hands-on experience in writing software in Go
・Knowledge and experience with CI/CD
・Very good command in written English
・Basic communication skills in spoken English
※Additional Desirable Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
・Experience with AWS or GCP
・Experience with gRPC
・Experience with Kubernetes
・Knowledge/experience with OAuth2/OIDC
・Excellent command in written English
・Very good command in spoken English
Additional Job Information
• Remote First
• 40 hours or less
• Side work OK
• Long vacations with more than 2 weeks
• Flexible schedule
• Regular 1on1 Meetings
• Flexible location