企業概要 - The Company:
The company is one of the most famous foods and beverage service providers around the world. As one of the global leaders, their distributing chain and market cover more than 100 countries. In Japan, they have more than 300 premium stores with an employee population of 1,500 people. Under the commitment to deliver innovative and delicious food and beverage, the company also provides support to local’s farmers and promotes a green environment. They offer a stable and friendly working environment with a great career opportunity that fits employees' needs. The business has been steadily growing over the last years despite a complex global economy.
Title: Talent Management Manager (HRBP) ||人材採用開発マネージャー
- EXCLUSIVE RGF POSITION -
Position for a global company in Tokyo. This is the opportunity to work in a fantastic career opportunity with top of the market working environment.
職務内容 - The Position:
This is a Talent Management Manager (HRBP) ||人材採用開発マネージャー position.
The business's constant expansion in Japan leads to an increase in the needs of its HR Team. Today, they are looking for candidates that will accept the challenge of strengthening Japan’s HR in ways that are both simple and effective. As the Japan branch Talent Management Manager, you will conceive practical and creative ways to engage the best leading talent in the market. The team is driven and motivated to be knowledgeable partners to our candidates and hiring managers. They are collaborative in problem-solving, with high tenacity in challenging situations.
This is a manager role, you will lead a small team of 4~5 people, your typical day looks like this:
- Lead talent acquisition activities in Japan by collaborating with different business stakeholders regionally and globally to meet business needs.
- Manage recruitment process, from candidate scouting, and recruitment channels management to interviewing, offer negotiation, and onboarding.
- Be a consultant in talent management including performance evaluation, compensation review, and identifying training needs.
- Lead L&D team, driving training initiatives including facilitating global training programs as well as designing Japan's local training curriculum.
- Be an ambassador of company culture, and improve employee engagement by conducting employee surveys and employee recognition programs.
- Other ad-hoc HR tasks.
必要なスキル・経験 - Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven successful achievement in end-to-end recruitment activities, especially in the retail industry.
- Proven successful achievement as a business partner in providing insight from a human resource perspective for business goals.
- Experience in providing employee training programs.
- People management experience, also open to people who wants to step up as people manager.
- Good communication skills in both English and Japanese.
Additional Job Information
求人の特徴- Selling points:
- Attractive Working conditions - 魅力的な労働条件
- International environment - 国際的な環境
- Great company culture - 素晴らしい社風
- Strong career opportunities - キャリアアップのチャンス
- International company - 国際的な企業
- Listed public company - 上場企業
- Good work-life balance / Low overtime - ワークライフバランス重視/残業少ない