We are the Japanese subsidiary of Universal Music, the world's largest music corporate group.
We lead the music scene and connect Japan and the world with the excitement of music.
While being a music company at its core, we are involved in all kinds of music-related entertainment businesses.
Our strength is our ability to provide one-stop support for the various elements required by music users, client companies, and artists.
• Provide and improve Universal Music Japan(UMJ)’s enterprise IT architecture models, IT infrastructure and various groupware solutions supporting UMJ’s business operations, with the collaboration of Global IT in LA
• Create and execute mid/long-term action plan realizing the organizational goals in consideration of company’s business strategy and global IT application roadmap designed by Global IT
• Provide and enforce IT service guidance ensuring security and business process efficiency by working closely with Global Security & IT Team in LA
• Conduct project management in strategic IT innovation projects enabling the company direction and maintaining secure & robust IT services, business application support and DX for all UMJ employees
• Manage team members effectively to realize organizational goals
• Manage outside IT vendors to keep best support level from them
Personality, Experiences and Required Abilities
• Excellent skills for business process analysis and IT technology evaluation including upto-date IT cloud solutions that meet business requirements in consideration of global standards
• Solid project management skills – the ability to conduct multi-task, excellent time & organizational management, and prioritization of actions to meet tight deadlines
• Excellent people skills with the ability to work in/with both global and traditional Japan business environment and people
• Positive mindset with strong enthusiasm to blaze a new trail in the company by collaborating with business departments and team members
• Logical and proactive mindset
• Outstanding verbal/written communication skills (presentation, written, verbal,listening and influencing)
• Fluent in Japanese, and decent business communication skill in English (native level is NOT required)
• Minimum 5 years in Information Technology
• Minimum 5 years experiences in managing IT project
• Minimum 3 experience in managing IT team/group
Bachelor's degree would be required
TOEIC score 800 or above is preferable